Prices for Our Home Services
Our services for the home centre on providing business level support for the home computer user and are split into three categories
- General Pricing – for normal call out work
- Fixed Fee Pricing – for fixed service offerings, such as the Computer Health Check service.
- Bespoke Pricing – for larger project based requirements
If we can’t fix your problem…you don’t pay. We operate a “No Fix, No Fee” policy so if your incident is not working before we close it, you won’t pay a penny.
These prices cover normal call out work for General Services, with the exception of the System Health Check service. However, we can visit site, review your computer and offer a fixed price but this typically involves taking your computer back to our workshop.
Minimum Charge 1hr
Per 15 min thereafter
|Monday to Friday
8:00am – 8:00pm
9:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 4:00pm
Note: All prices include VAT @20%.
Fixed Fee Pricing
For your convenience we have a combination of Fixed Fee Pricing schedules split into two categories.
- Standard Services – covering a fixed service with certain exclusion, each laid out in the respective service.
- Premium Services – where we provide a fixed quotation for work that may include supplying additional equipment – for an upgrade – or simply as an extension to the limitations of the standard service.
|Computer Repair Service||£60||See Below|
|Virus and Spyware Removal||£70||£110
|Data Recovery Service||£75||See Below|
|Broadband Set up Service||£35||See Below|
|Home Networking||£70||See Below|
|Software and hardware Installation Service||£30||See Below|
|System Health Check Service||£70||£110|
|Secure Wireless Network||£50||See Below|
All of out standard service do come with specific limitations so check the service you require to find out what you get.
Because of the restrictions and limitations of the standard service, we also provide a premium service that takes into account the flexibility required when dealing with your needs.
So we will provide a quotation at an agreed rate before we start any work.
Please feel free to call us for any information regarding our fixed fee premium services.
As we do not subscribe to the “one box fits all” philosophy we have a process whereby pricing is structured to meet an agreed cost for an entire job.
For instance you may want us to
- set up your broadband,
- supply and install a new computer
- transfer all you old data to the new computer
- configure a wireless network.
- set up all the wireless device to access the wireless network.
We provide you with a proposal detailing your requirement and a price to cover the entire job.
This saves you money as we deliver the service at a rate that is cheaper than all the individual service put together.