Our Services for the Home User
Home IT Support that “Comes To You”.
We understand the importance of safe and reliable computing so we offer a range of professional services to ensure that you get the best from your PC.
IT Support for Home User
- Have you got spyware or a virus removing of it can be very difficult but we have the tools, skills and experience to help.
- Your computer is important to you so our desktop and laptop repair service aims to get you up and running quickly.
- We focus on providing the best security for you and take a multi-level approach to installing the right solution in your home.
- Over time your computer can get slow. Just like servicing your car, we can optimise your PC so it runs in peak condition.
- Our Data Recovery can recover data even when it does feel like your past has been erased, including Camera memory cards.
- We can perform software and hardware upgrades on your PC enabling you to get the most out of your computer.
- Have you got right level of default security your wireless network. Let us check your configuration to ensure that you are truly secure.
- Want to share music, movies and other devices like printers. We can set up your home network for everyone in the house to share.
- Do you have the most appropriate method for securing your precious data? We can help setup reliable backups.
- Do you have problems with your Broadband? Or simply want help setting it up so everyone can share? See how we can help.
- A NAS home storage server is perfect for sharing all your files, photos, videos and music making it accessible from anywhere.
- Turn your TV into a complete Entertainment System. Listen to music, watch movies, iPlayer or videos and also browse photo albums.
If we can’t fix your problem…you don’t pay. We operate a “No Fix, No Fee” policy so if your incident is not working before we close it, you won’t pay a penny.